Tuesday, May 28, 2024

My broken multi tasker

 I think my multi Tasker is wearing out. Some days it seems as if it may actually be broken.

A doctor said it's because I'm getting older but they've been spouting that line to me for over 30 years. I don't listen to them much anymore. 


I've tried a variety of alternative natural pathways to loosen it up, lubricate it, trying to get it running close to its original state where it would kick into action  with barely a conscious thought. A well balanced circus performer hoping up and down on one foot on a tight rope juggling 10 balls in the air. Oh the grace, the precision.


These days the tight rope seems to be in a knot around my neck and I can hardly even catch one ball even though life is throwing  many at me. Instead of floating like magic in the air, they just seem to be bouncing off my head.


I had a lot of hope that mushrooms wod be the mechanic oiling and tweeking my multi Tasker into A1 shape but instead I find my self looking into deep holes of unspeakable treasures where juggling is not even possible. 


Being  wrapped up in beautiful peaceful clouds filled with brilliantly colorful music and air and fragrances unknown is where they take me.


Maybe my multitasking isn't actually broken. Maybe I was never supposed to be circus performer. I'm thinking  maybe I'm supposed to be  an astronaut where juggling isn't even possible.

No comments: